Saturday, October 20, 2012

NEW RELEASE

NEW RELEASE: WHISP!


I did something that I have not heard about any other designers doing!  I made a new dress, and it has two versions...
its here in Mesh and there is a Non-Mesh version. Not only is that amazing but Tad Nightfire from bootgasm collaborated with me to make a matching boot!!!!
 You have got to see this dress, mesh to the right and non mesh to the left of the landing point. 
It is too cute to pass up, fat packs available and keep in mind Just Darling Gift cards will not work on Bootgasm vendors.



MESH

 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
NON MESH
 
 


 


 
 
 




 
 
 
 
Tad Nightfire from bootgasm collaborated with me to make a matching boots
 
MATCHING BOOTS
 

 

 


 
 



 
 
Bonus- Nose Butterfly (both verisons have this)
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment