Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Whats New At Just Darling

Just Darling- A year in Review...

It has been an amazing year for Just Darling and for me in general! This year had its ups and downs but if it was perfect would I have learned all that I learned this year? I have grown so much as a designer and as a person. I have met some amazing people (too many to list) and I value and cherish every single one. I know a lot of stores are closing and people are just walking away from the designing world. I know there is a lot of competition out there, I know because I love seeing what people create and my inventory is growing at a steady rate. I do not plan on going anywhere for a long time! I have a lot of motivation and drive and I do not do this because I have to, I do this because I want to! With that being said I am going to challenge myself this next year. We are going to grow, we are going to expand and we are going to continue to bring you quality, affordable fashion. I have a simple mind set and that is to make you, the customer as happy and as satisfied as I possibly can. I have a background in Customer Service in RL and I think that trickles in here and I know that I would hold high expectations to places I shop at. Remember we all have to start somewhere and this is my start, this is my sl and it is going to continue to be amazing. Be inspired, take that inspiration and do something great, empower others and do for others as you would want done to you! A big thank you goes out to Tad Nightfire, the owner of Bootgasm, he has been my mentor and has helped me so much along the way. Without him I would not be where I am today. To Dolly, my manager, thank you for all that you do and for keeping me in check and bringing all of your thoughts and ideas to the table so we can just keep getting better!
~Gabriella Karillion
Owner of Just Darling & Feisty Designs



 The celebration....
It is going to happen Thursday June 22nd from 7-9 slt. We are going to do raffles, giveaways from Just Darling, Feisty Designs and Bootgasm! This is one event you do not want to miss! There will also be a live DJ for the event and a special gift from me only to those people that attend, after that the gift will be gone forever! So mark your calendars and get ready for an awesome time! Come and help celebrate everyhing Just Darling has become and everything that we will be in the future!

 

 

Mesh is Here!

Just Darling has Mesh Dresses

This is an awesome Dress & Hat included
Comes in different colors too, yellow is pictured below





Flutter Mesh Bubble Dress







Mesh Evening Gown
Great for that perfect summer night
They come in all the colors shown in Picture



June Monthly Group Gift
And dont for get to get that June monthly Group Gift
So if you havent join the Group , hurry up and do so to get Great Gifts



No comments:

Post a Comment